[Durham INC] Watch a new Bull City Wrap beginning September 30

PublicAffairs PublicAffairs at durhamnc.gov
Mon Sep 30 08:18:33 EDT 2019

[Title: New on Bull City Wrap from the City of Durham Office of Public Affairs]
Share! Miss any of our recent #BullCityToday episodes? Catch up now on #Durham #localgov news with #BullCityWrap!
- Watch on demand: https://youtu.be/eXiYDzq3XjQ
- Listen to our podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/show/2879941
- Read on our website: https://durhamnc.gov/3027/Bull-City-Wrap

New Bull City Wrap Begins September 30

Watch on demand: https://youtu.be/eXiYDzq3XjQ

Listen to our podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/show/2879941

Read on our website: https://durhamnc.gov/3027/Bull-City-Wrap

*       Our Durham Police Department is celebrating the accomplishments of the graduates of its most recent Basic Law Enforcement Training Academy<https://durhamnc.gov/157/Recruiting-Employment>. Find out what they had to do to earn this milestone.

*       The process to pay at our downtown parking garages is getting easier thanks to new equipment being installed by our Transportation Department's Park Durham<https://www.parkdurham.org/> team.

*       If you want a better understanding of how planning issues impact current and future development in Durham, you should mark your calendar now. Find out how you can get involved in our next Planning Academy<https://durhamnc.gov/3174/Planning-Academy>.

*        A partnership between our Public Works Department Stormwater and GIS Services Division<https://durhamnc.gov/692/Stormwater-GIS-Services> and Lowes Grove Magnet Middle STEM School of Technology has resulted in a cleaner water source for Durham.

About Bull City Wrap

Bull City Wrap<https://durhamnc.gov/3027/Bull-City-Wrap>, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/show/2879941>. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe and/or unsubscribe from this distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/FormCenter/Office-of-Public-Affairs-19/Update-Newsletter-Subscription-Form-80>.