[Durham INC] Annual dues are payable by mail in January

Susan Sewell mssewell2009 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:11:41 EST 2021

With the turn of the new calendar year, neighborhood dues should be paid.
The minimum is $25, all additional donations are welcome.
As we are meeting virtually (fourth Tuesday of the month) you can't hand me
your check. Please have your Treasurer send your check to our Post Office
Box. Please be sure your neighborhood name is noted on the check somewhere.

It would also be helpful if you would remind us of your delegate's name and
contact information.

Inter-Neighborhood Council of Durham

732 Ninth St, #700

Durham, NC 27705