[Durham INC] SCAD?

tom miller miller.tom2022 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:11:09 EST 2023

The [planning commission voted against the developer’s proposal 50-50 which means it failed.  The commission voted for the commission’s version of the proposal which I have not seen in writing yet and am not sure I fully understand.  I know it responds to a great many of the objections the staff expressed in its cover memo dated the date of the commission meeting.  This version may be available now.  I have not checked back with the holidays, house guests, etc.

FWIW, my comments to the commission are attached.  To understand them, you need to read the developer’s version along side.

Tom