[Durham INC] Latest "communication" about "proposed changes to environmental standards for new developments"

R Z richard.ziglar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 13:19:47 EST 2023

Dear Planning folks,

When I received today's Bull City Wrap I was interested in knowing more
about the following news item:

*"*Our City-County Planning team wants to hear from you regarding proposed
changes to environmental standards for new developments
<https://durham.mysocialpinpoint.com/growthmanagement/land-use-home>*. Find
out what they are and why they’re needed."*

The problem is that the link actually lands on your Social Pinpoint
*homepage,* and only after a lot of scrolling does one realize there are no
fewer than six text amendments that need commenting, including one
concerning pet poop.

So which one is being referred to in the Bull City Wrap? Look, I realize
that y'all did not send out this email. But if you are using the Bull City
Wrap to communicate with Durham taxpayers then you need better coordination
with Durham City Communications. I feel like I am pretty educated and
engaged in planning activities and I find the note in today's Wrap
extremely confusing.

I would really like the relevant link so I can share it with my neighbors
if you can get that to me.

Thanks!

Richard Ziglar