[Durham INC] Thank you (Duke Rezoning)

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 17:25:25 EDT 2024

Thank you, Richard for taking the time to share these details with everyone.
Very troubling that the Duke administration is no longer even talking with neighborhoods on these zoning issues, opting instead to hire lawyers.
Killing regional rail, pulling funds from the Bull City Connector, driving gentrification and now hiring lawyers to oppose neighborhoods on zoning issues.
Action speaks louder than words. Seems like Duke is doing all it can to undermine town-gown relations.
-John Schelp