[Durham INC] For those interested in the progress of developing 505 W. CH St (old police HQ location)

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:27:51 EDT 2024

[Emphasis added by me.]

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Nichols, Tara <Tara.Nichols at durhamnc.gov>

Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2024 at 10:29 AM

Subject: FW: Update - Redevelopment of 505 W. Chapel Hill Street

Good morning,

We have been working very diligently to obtain a successful outcome to the
redevelopment efforts for 505 W. Chapel Hill Street.  We are one step
closer to being able to deliver a project that reflects the City Council's
pre-established priorities for the site.  We will be *making a
recommendation to the City Council at the 8/19 meeting*.  Please see
website which includes most recent updates and information: 505 W. Chapel
Hill Street | Durham, NC (durhamnc.gov).
<https://www.durhamnc.gov/2999/505-W-Chapel-Hill-St> Please feel free to
share this information with others that may not be included on this email.

Thanks,

Tara Nichols, JD, MP

Senior Real Estate Officer

919-560-4197, extension 21251