[Durham INC] Here's the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter!

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Aug 23 15:30:13 EDT 2024

Hey, #DCo! Another Friday is here, which means we've got the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter from the County Manager's Office! Inside, Manager Sowell discusses the return of regular community stops for the Library's Bookmobile! Plus, we have lots of other #localgov news, events, jobs, photos & more!

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/here-is-durham-this-week-online-for-august-23